Friday, December 5, 2008

Coaching: Curiosity and possibility...

Curiosity is where possibility starts...


Here is a great video bit with Seth Godin sharing some thoughts about the need for curiosity and what it really takes for someone to become curious. A provocative perspective to say the least. Enjoy...



What about you...

Are you a fundamentalist or not?
What would change if you began to embrace a perspective of curiosity?

To your success,

James Possible (Mr. Possible)

Possibility is not an accident, it's a choice!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey James! You know my #1 core value. Well, guess what my #1 strength is. Curiosity! Yes! At least according to Dr Martin Seligman's Authentic Happiness Strength Survey.
It used to get me in trouble because I would ask so many questions. Now I use ask curiosity questions for a living and find it is an important attribute for a coach.
Since I have been validated (Authentic Happiness Survey) I am more comfortable with my curiosity and am able use this wonderful quality more for the benefit of myself and others rather than to irritate people. It is so wonderful to be validated! :-)
Aloha, Jan Barosh, jan@CoachingSpa.com