Thursday, December 4, 2008

Coaching Business Book: Andrea J. Lee's giving it away for FREE!

Wanna be's or the real thing...

In the world of business there far more "wanna be's" than there are those who actually have the experience.  This resource is the real thing and it's coming from someone who without question walks her talk and "KNOWS" through experience what works.

Wisdom, insight and charm...

I can't imagine having a discussion with Andrea and not walking away with some piece of wisdom or insight.  It has, for me, been a constant experience with her...either by phone or by email she always seems to have a way of saying or suggesting something the leaves me thinking "WOW"!

In one of my earliest discussions with Andrea we were talking about income and challenges with money and she shared with me this amazing pearl...

"Small business owners who have money issues that last longer than 3 months don't really have a money issue!"

This thought both in regard to money and the context of time is so powerful.  It literally changed how talked and felt about money from that point on.  It allowed me to begin to focus not on the money, rather on the challenge I was actually dealing with...

Money is only the symptom, nothing more!

As I prepare to launch my 2009 program "Winning Matters" I realize just how powerful and timely this offer is for those who are willing to take action.

Andrea is offering the beta version of her AMAZING BOOK "Multiple Streams of Coaching Income, The Future of Coaching Is Now" FOR FREE!  Just a name and email address...nothing more!

When I first read this book I blown away...I kept finding myself thinking and saying "So, true!"..."You're right!"..."OMG!"  I was taking notes left and right and spent weeks (actually months) contemplating and working with all that was shared. Heck it still impacts my choices when it comes to business.

Here's the link..."OFFER ENDS DECEMBER 8th, 2008!"...


If you're building a coaching business this book is an "ABSOLUTE MUST READ!"

To your success,

James Possible

Possibility is not an accident, it's a choice!



No comments: